Thursday, April 10, 2014

Almost Spring


Here in Illinois, we are pretending that it is spring.  It still may snow so that's why we are only kidding ourselves that it is spring.  Yesterday it was 60 degrees for the first time in what seems like forever.  I was lucky enough to have an early day so Chris and I took the dogs to the sculpture park.  They loved it!  Ally whined with excitement for the entire first mile.  All the other dogs thought she was weird.  I told her to use her big dog voice but she happily continued to squeak.





We also decided that we needed some color to make the front of the house look Spring-y.  (Still pretending it's spring because the flowers have to come in every night….) They look beautiful and make me happy!



I still have up my "Valentine's Day" wreath but its so bright and happy I can't take it down!!!!!  

And of course, our motto…Keep Calm and Carry On :)



No comments:

Post a Comment