Thursday, June 9, 2016

Week 16

How far along? 16 weeks; 5 days! 

Materiny clothes? Not needed yet! I did go shopping for maternity scrubs (so far I hate them all) and clothes (I wanted to buy everything!). 

Stretch marks? None so far

Sleep? I can't seem to shake this cough which is making sleep difficult.

Best moment this week? We got to hear your heartbeats at the doctor appointment on Monday!



Have you told Family and Friends?  Everyone is excited about our growing family. 


Movement? I cannot wait to feel you two move!  I keep hoping I will feel it but I'm having a hard time differentiating GI movement and Baby movement. 

Food cravings?   Pasta! I love pasta.

Anything making you sick? Not feeling sick this week!! Loving this phase. I eat all the time. 

Have you started to show yet? A little especially after eating my 3rd lunch  :)












Gender prediction? Can't wait to find out! Only 2.5 weeks until our appointment for the 20 week ultrasound!!


Labor Signs? Nope. Phew!


Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On!


Happy or Moody most of the time? Started getting a little moody where I am tired and that makes me crabby (not sure your father is enjoying this phase)



Weekly Wisdom? 




Milestones? Starting to show!

No comments:

Post a Comment