Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Week 17

How far along? 17 weeks, 3 days!


Materiny clothes? I am wearing maternity shirts when not at work but my pants still fit (phew!)

Stretch marks? None so far

Sleep? Seriously the cough. 

Best moment this week?  I felt the two of you move this week!

Have you told Family and Friends?  Everyone is excited about our growing family. 


Movement? Yes!!! It is so cool...until you kick my bladder when I am working. 

Food cravings?   I am soooo hungry all the time!

Anything making you sick? No sickness

Have you started to show yet? Getting there















Gender prediction? Can't wait to find out! Gender reveal is so soon!


Labor Signs? Nope. Hopefully not for a while

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On!


Happy or Moody most of the time? Tired all the time which leads to crabby :(


Weekly Wisdom? 




Milestones? Feeling you two move is the coolest thing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment