Sunday, July 24, 2016

Week 22

We have been relaxing the last few weeks.   We started organizing and setting up some furniture for your nursery.  It has been so fun.  The nursery is my favorite spot to sit and talk to you two.  We cannot wait to meet you!


How far along?  22 weeks; 6 days! 

Materiny clothes? Yes! and now maternity scrubs for work.  You two got too big for normal scrubs. 

Stretch marks? None so far

Sleep? I'm fighting heartburn to sleep but once I get there I generally sleep well. 

Best moment this week? Watching you two move my belly...kind of an alien like feeling. 



Have you told Family and Friends?  Everyone is excited about our growing family. 


Movement? Tons!  

Food cravings?  Pickles. I get the pregnant lady special (I'd like 3-4 extra pickles with that please)

Anything making you sick? Nope!

Have you started to show yet? YES!




Ally ignoring that you both were kicking her for sitting on Mom's lap.  



Gender? Twin boys.  We can't wait to meet you two!


Labor Signs? Nope. Phew!

Belly Button in or out? In-ish

Wedding rings on or off? On!


Happy or Moody most of the time? Still pretty happy



Weekly Wisdom? 




Milestones? Seeing you move on the outside

1 comment: